Saturday, August 21, 2010

Payson Rodeo

Yesterday everyone went to the Rodeo in Payson but I had to stay home to work. Dee was disappointed but went without me. I finished up early and got a ride up with David. I decided NOT to tell Dee I was coming. Technically I never lied to her. I told her I was going to find some cute, Hot girl and go to dinner. Can you pick out the one I took to dinner?

Karsyn, Braxton, Zandi and Nate Perkins Daughter with Jodi's Brother Jeremy

Darin and Ryker Nate and Macy Jo



Dan and Cozie


Brooke



Mutton Busters Graham and Zane...They both rode....briefly! Graham got pretty good air time.




Watch Doni's blog for her photographic art of this event.







Hand's down, the cutest and hottest cowgril there....I did get her to come home with me again.....for the past 40+ years


























No comments: