Monday, March 1, 2010

Josh's bachlor Party


Josh's dad, Patrick and Brother Troy on the Shore. Josh is taking Robbie and Shane across the river.
I'm not really a big fan of bachlor parties but I decided to go along once I was certain we were going after Stripers (with one "p") and shooting Carp, (not "ra") for Brookes garden. It didn't make a lot of sense to be at Lake Pleasant during a storm, but that's where we we went. I opted NOT to get into the boat to ford the river feeding the lake. I borrowed Daniel's horse and spent a wonderful frew hours riding alongside the lake pretending to scout for the fish the boys wanted to hunt with bow and arrow. When it started raining...hard...I pulled up under some trees, picketed the horse and sat it out in my rain gear high and dry. The rest were not so fortunate, but I think they like being cold and wet. Thanks for a good time guys. Hope you had as much fun as I did.

2 comments:

jolleyzoo said...

Awe sounds like you really did have a good time. I am glad you decided to go, even if the weather was not all that great. A little jealous about the horse ride though.

heidi jo said...

soooooo cute. :)