Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Annotated Shack Discussion Guide

I have not blogged for a few days because I have been putting all my time and efforts into finishing my Annotated Shack Discussion Guide. It is all my notes and scripture references for the Discussion Guide I have posted. Now that it is done, I am not quite sure what to do with it. It is fairly comprehensive and contains a lot of personal anecdotal material . I will share it with anyone who wants to use it. I have sent out about 40 copies of the discussion guide in Word 03 to people who found it with a google search. I have no way to know who may have clip and pasted the on line version.

5 comments:

Doni Brinkman said...

Woohooo! I am so happy to have this.

Friar Tuck said...

I would like a copy of this

vrbenson said...

My wife gave me a copy of "The Shack," for Christmas and I just finished it. Excellent read. Please email me a copy of your discussion guide.
Thank you so much for offering it.
Rex

Anonymous said...

I'd love a copy of this also - and want to use it with a young adult discussion of the Shack!

Laura (aka Mom) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.