Saturday, September 26, 2009

BO'S CAFE


I just finished reading Bo's Cafe. I knew I would love this story when this line (pg 66) grabbed my attention: "Andy was the first dude I ever met who had more confidence in the grace of God than in the power of the crap I was dragging around". It painted the picture of what I have been trying to bring our own fellowship into better than anything I could describe. If you want to know were I believe our fellowship headed, pick up a copy for yourself. Don't forget to go to the follow up story at www.boscafe.com. I see a lot of people are looking and longing for what we are discovering.

2 comments:

Doni Brinkman said...

Jim and I are so excited to read it. :) :)

shannondale said...

On chapter 11 so far great book can't wait to get through it all would love to chat about it